Tuesday 8 January 2013

Three Floor Fashion

I came across this great online women's wear site today.
Reasonable, unique and has beautiful designs.
I became familiar with 'three floor' fashion when I saw Molly King, from The Saturdays wearing one of their dresses in LA, whilst their promoting their new TV show.
Yes, Molly is tiny, blonde, got legs up to at least my shoulders, but this dress really is stunning. You would definitely have to try this one on before purchasing, think their could be a little problem with the bust area fitting, if your a little larger round that area than your waist (like me!)
Here's Molly King in the burgundy cut away dress. 
Matched with black painted strapped heels, and a black Prada.
Love this burgundy & black dress. Wouldn't be able to wear a bra, but due to the form of the dress, and the mess through the middle you could probably go without.   
 Love a bit of yellow. This shirts shorter at the back, just to show off your assets. 
 My favorite pick from the whole collection. Stunning, navy high trousers. I NEED!!
 This Blush skirt, is a little different, but perfect if wanting to try something different, rather than your standard pencil skirt. 
Lace is everywhere this season. This dress LOVE'S a bit of lace! 


threefloorfashion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment